- The Dragon 7 is when the Banker wins with a total of seven consisting of three cards.
- The Dragon 7 occurs about twice per shoe and pays 40 to 1 with a house edge of 7.6%.
STRUCTURE OF THE GAME:
1. The game is dealt on a “blackjack” style gaming table or “bat-wing” table with eight seats up to 21 seats.
2. Player’s hands are dealt on the PLAYER position and the BANKER position
3. The value of each hand is determined by the sum of the combined cards: Ace has a value of “1”, numbers 2 through 9 have face value, the number 10, Jack, Queen and King have a value of “0”.
4. When combined cards have a total sum more than ten, the last digit of the total sum is deemed the value of the hand, i.e. 8+7=15=5.
5. A "Natural” is two cards with a point value of 8 or 9.
6. A “Natural” is an automatic winner unless both PLAYER and BANKER have the same “Natural” value (tie). A “Natural” 9 would beat a “Natural” 8.
7. Players have options to place their bet for:
a) PLAYER and BANKER line pays 1 to 1.
b) TIE bet pays 8 to 1.
c) DRAGON 7 bet pays 40 to 1.
HOW TO PLAY:
1. Each participant in the game can place a wager on either “BANKER” or the “PLAYER” position.
2. Participants may also make a wager on the “TIE” or “DRAGON 7” position.
3. Two hands of two cards each are dealt from the shoe. The two cards dealt on the House Dealer’s right hand side is the PLAYER’S hand and the two cards dealt on the House Dealer’s left side is the BANKER’S hand.
4. A third card may be required later for either hand.
5. Cards for both the Player and Banker hands are dealt face up.
6. Collections are collected and determined prior to the start of each round of play based on the table limits of the game.
7. The hand with the highest point value wins.
1. If the PLAYER and/or BANKER positions have a 8 or 9 on the first two cards, no further cards are drawn.
2. PLAYER must hit on 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and stand on 6, 7, 8 and 9.
1. A winning three card hand with a 7 point value will push instead of win. (DRAGON 7 Hand)
2. When the PLAYER hand does not draw a third card, BANKER hand must hit on 0,1,2,3,4,5 and must stand on 6,7,8 and 9.
3. When the PLAYER hand draws a third card, the following table will be used to determine if the BANKER hand draws a third card (hit or stand):
TIE AND DRAGON 7 BETS:
1. TIE and DRAGON bets must be made prior to any cards being dealt.
2. The TIE wager will be paid on the sum total of the PLAYER hand and BANKER hand.
3. All winning TIE bets will be paid 8:1.
4. All winning DRAGON 7 bets will be paid 40:1.
1. No player is allowed to place a bet on top of another player’s wager.
2. Players may not add, subtract or manipulate their bets after the first card is dealt from the shoe.
3. Players must not touch their wagers once the first card comes out of the shoe.